Click the Tour names for detailed information
- Funchal - Pico da Torre (C. de Lobos)Cabo Girão - Ribeira BravaPaul da Serra - Porto Moniz - SeixalEncumeada - Funchal
- Funchal - CamachaPico do ArieiroRibeiro Frio - Santana - FaialMiradouro Ponta de São LourençoMachico - Funchal
- Funchal - Eira do SerradoCurral das Freiras
Câmara de Lobos - Funchal
- Funchal - Miradouro Machico - Porto da Cruz - FaialCabanas de São Jorge - Ponta DelgadaSão Vicente (including guided visit to the Caves) - Funchal
- Funchal - Ponta do Sol - Madalena do Mar -Jardim do Mar - Paúl do MarPrazeres - Calheta - Funchal
- Funchal - Santo da Serra - MarketSanta Cruz - Funchal
- Funchal - Restaurant - Pontinha do Funchal
All our Tours start from "Lido Tours" Shop at Estrada Monumental, n.º 18 R/C Loja 18, by Monumental Lido Shopping Center.
Lido Tours - Questions & Answers
How can Lido Tours offer "the most comfortable tours with the most professional team" at such low prices?
Because we cut out the middle-man and pass the savings on to our customers! The standard 3rd party tour reseller commission in Madeira is 35 to 45%. Lido Tours owns it’s own minibuses, has it’s own retail shop and does not supply its services through 3rd parties.
Is there a reduction for children?
Yes. Children under 10 have a 50% discount on all our tours.
Is lunch included in the price?
No. We do not provide food as individuals have different requirements. Our lunch stop is approximately one hour in Santana (East) and Porto Moniz (West).
Are we bound to eat in places you recommend?
No, not at all. In the towns where we stop for lunch, there is a choice of many cafés, restaurants and mini-markets. Light snacks and lunches are available at a very low cost. We do recommend good value places but you are free to make your own choice.
How long are the tours, what are the times?
Our full-day tours leave at 09h00 and return at approx. 16h45/ 17h00. Nun's Valley runs 2 times a day: 09h00 till 12h30 and 13h30 till 17h00
Are we covered by any insurance whilst on the tour?
Yes, we have the accreditation to prove it. Before you book any tour, ask to see the operator's Alvará (license) - it must be for 'Agencia de Viagens e Turismo' No other Alvará will do.
Do you take credit cards?
Yes, we take all the major cards. Whilst on the subject, avoid those operators who insist that you pay cash to the guide.
And one final important point - Lido Tours is not affiliated with any time-share offer or promotion.